Steel wire ropes KOREA – guaranteed/proven quality at competitive prices!
Kastel Karlovo JSC is an authorized distributor of Korean steel wire ropes.
The company supplies (custom or from stock) steel wire ropes and accessories according to all DIN standards and the standards of the producers. In Bulgaria, our customers are more than 500 private and state enterprises from energy, mining, chemical industry, metallurgy, machinery, port- activity, electrical and railway transport, construction and others.
Kastel Karlovo JSC has a new warehouse for steel wire ropes, new service platforms, machines and equipment. In the last year, we have invested in a state-of-the-art German 1500 ton four-column hydraulic press machine for the production of slings and a fully computerized hydraulic stand that is used to test the finished products. At our main warehouse we have more than 400 tons of steel wire ropes with diameters ranging from 1.00mm to 80.00mm of different constructions including 6×19, 6×36, 8×19, 18×7, and 35×7.
Kastel Karlovo AD offers a wide range of steel wire ropes of various constructions in accordance with EN 12385 standards:
- For the mining industry, including the movement of people and goods from vertical and inclined shafts;
- For ports, hauling and mooring ropes, anchors and rigging ropes, including ropes for the fishing industry;
- For the extraction of aggregates and for the timber industry;
- For the energy and oil industries (steel ropes for drilling lines, sand drilling, lifting lines, pipe laying, etc.);
- For tracks, winches, ropes for mounting operations such as signaling, anchoring and anchoring lift operations;
- Stainless, non-rotating and non-winding steel ropes;
- Loading elements – hooks, shackles, rings, different types of grips (for vertical, horizontal and oblique lifting)
>> Each item/product is accompanied by a Test Certificate from the manufacturer and a Declaration of Conformity.
Key information needed when preparing a steel wire rope order:
- № of standard (DIN 3066);
- Diameter of the rope (measured in millimeters, for example diam 12 mm);
- Construction & type of core. Construction of the strand is indicated by the number of wires, individually arranged, beginning with the outermost. (For example 6 х 19 + IWRC – number of strands in the rope X number of wires in each strand + type of core, independent wire rope core IWRC, fiber core FC, or independent wire strand core WSC);
- Surface material (galvanized or ungalvanized;
- Tensile strength. Measured in N/mm2 (ISO) or kg/mm2 (Metric) and depends on the physico-chemical composition of the steel from which the wires are manufactured;
- Direction and type of lay of the rope strands and wires within the strands (right lang lay, left lang lay, right regular lay, left regular lay);
- Lubrication – without lubrication / “dry” rope or lubricated. If lubrication is required there are different degrees of lubrication. Website Cmbet88, The type of lubricant needs to be accordant to the future application of the steel wire rope;
- Application (lift, crane, fishing, etc.);
- Preffered packing (wrapped on wooden reels, etc.).